Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Udon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon recipe. You can cook curry udon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Udon:
- You need 600 of to 800 ml Leftover curry.
- You need 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 2 of packs Frozen udon noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- Provide 2 of to 3 stalks Green onions (chopped).
- Take 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Curry Udon:
- Boil the spinach in salted water. Drain and refresh in cold water. Squeeze out the moisture and cut into 3 to 4 cm long pieces..
- Put the curry, dashi stock and mentsuyu into a pan and heat. Thicken with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Add the frozen udon noodles to the pan and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Transfer to serving bowls, add the boiled eggs and spinach, top with chopped green onion and serve..
If you find this Curry Udon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.