Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood with homemade green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood with homemade green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood with homemade green curry recipe. You can have seafood with homemade green curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Take 1 of small bunch fresh cilantro.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Use 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Get of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- Use 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
- Prepare 3-4 oz of fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock).
- Use 12 of prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined.
- Take 1/2 cup of bay scallops.
Steps to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer..
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Seafood with homemade green curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.