Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven baked fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked fish recipe. You can cook oven baked fish using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked fish:
- Provide 1 of mackarel fish.
- Get 3 of big scotch bonnets.
- You need of Marinade; 1 teaspoon each.
- You need 3 of tblspns oil.
- Take 5 of seasoning cubes.
- You need 1 of tblspoon soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onga classic.
- Get of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- You need of tandoori masala.
- Use of All purpose spice.
- Use of Curry.
- Prepare of Jamaican jerk.
- Provide of Onion.
- Get of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
Instructions to make Oven baked fish:
- On your oven and close to preheat…. Wash your fish thoroughly, put a foil paper on ur baking tray and keep the fish on it.
- To make marinade, combine all the ingredients i mentioned above.
- Using a pastry brush, apply ur marinade to the fish, make sure to make some slight cuts on the fish and apply the marinade so everywhere gets marinated on both sides.
- Also apply the grounded scotch bonnet all over the fish…
- Put in the preheated oven on medium heat and bake for atleast 30 mins or more, depending on your oven…
- I made an oinion sauce by frying sliced onions, scotch bonnet and red bell pepper in a little oil, i added seasoning cube.. then i poured it over on the baked fish, and i served with chips.
If you find this Oven baked fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.