Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need 1 kg of palak.
- Get 1/2 kg of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Small piece of adrakh.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- First cut the sticks of the palak and boil the leaves in cooker with suffient water..
- Make 4-5 whistle on full flame and then cook on low flame for 10-15 min..
- Open the cooker and drain the water and cool the leaves to room temperature..
- Now grind them in the grinder to fine paste..
- Take a kadai and put chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Now grind the tomatoes,garlic cloves,adarakh and green chillies to a fine paste..
- Put the mix in the kadai and cook till dark red..
- Now add the grinded palak to the kadai and cook for 15-20 min on low flame.Stir in between..
- Cut the paneer pieces with a cutter and add to the palak in kadai and your palak paneer is ready to serve.HAPPY COOKING!.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.