Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry leaves chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry leaves chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry leaves chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry leaves chutney recipe. To cook curry leaves chutney you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry leaves chutney:
- Take 1bowl of washed curry leaves.
- Prepare 1small bowl of grated coconut.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chanadal.
- Get 2 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Hing.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Curry leaves chutney:
- Wash the curry leaves and to dry. And keep ready all the ingredients..
- Heat half tbsp oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and Jeera. Fry till it pops up, than add Chanadal and Urad dal, fry until they turn golden brown, add red chillies & hing and fry, than take it out in a plate keep aside to cool down.
- Now in the same pan heat remaining oil, add curry leaves and fry them for half a minute, than add green chillies add coconut & fry for another one minute and take out in a plate..
- Now add the Tadka, leavesand coconut mixture, tamarind paste, salt, jaggery and little water in the chutney container and grind..
- Now the Curry Leaves Chutney is ready… One can serve it with Iddly or Dossa. Enjoy serving…
If you find this Curry leaves chutney recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.