Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style- omelette curry rice recipe. You can cook japanese style- omelette curry rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice:
- Take 4 of Japanese curry cubes.
- Use 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 of carrots (in pieces).
- Use 2 of sausage (slice in pieces).
- Provide 8 pcs of scallops.
- You need 1 of skinless/ boneless chicken tight (in pieces).
- Use of Fried eggs.
- Take of Cooked rice.
- You need 2 of tpbs oil.
Instructions to make Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice:
- Wash the chicken with hot warm and rise off, boil the carrots for 10min and rise off (to soften the carrots).
- Add oil to pot, add in chicken, sausages, carrots, scallops and stir fry for 5min together.
- Add in water and the curry cubes (boil for 20- 30min).
- Ready to serve: place rice on the bowl, scoop curry and ingredients on top of the rice, lay the fried egg on top and pour some curry sauce on top of the egg. Sqeeze mayonnaise on top..
If you find this Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.