Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken korma recipe. You can have spicy chicken korma using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Korma:
- Get of Curry Paste.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 large of green chilli (leave seeds in).
- You need 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground almond.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide of Curry.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Use 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 can of chick peas.
- Provide 3 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Take 1 tbsp of almond flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Korma:
- Toast the cumin and coriander seeds for 1/2 mins in a hot pan with a little bit of oil.
- Add all ingredients from the paste to a food processor and process until you are left with a paste. Add water if necessary. Put paste to one side..
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add ginger, onion, chilli and coriander and cook for 10mins.
- Add the chicken, curry paste, dessicated coconut and mix so chicken is covered.
- Add the chick peas and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, and cook for 40mins.
- Add almond flakes to serve with rice.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Korma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.