Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. You can have thai green curry with chicken using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Take 50 g of Shallots.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 10 g of Turmeric.
- Use 20 g of Galangal.
- Take 40 g of Lemongrass.
- Provide 50 g of Green Chillies.
- Provide 20 g of Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli).
- You need 20 g of Thai Basil (or just Basil).
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- Provide of For Cooking;.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins)..
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.