Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon curry sauce on eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon curry sauce on eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon curry sauce on eggs recipe. You can cook bacon curry sauce on eggs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon curry sauce on eggs:
- Prepare of —-eggs—-.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of —sauce—-.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 3 ounces of bacon.
- Take 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of —garnish—.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Bacon curry sauce on eggs:
- Melt the butter. Beat the eggs adding a pinch of salt..
- Scramble the eggs, and set aside..
- Cook the bacon, whiles its cooking add curry, garlic, salt, butter, and pepper. Cook bacon done stirring constantly so bacon and spices do not burn..
- Add, flour. Stirring so it doesn't burn, let it make a paste, add water. Stir till thickens, use more water if needed..
- Cook 7 minutes on low heat till flour is done stirring often.
- Serve atop the eggs. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Bacon curry sauce on eggs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.