Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan japanese curry recipe. You can cook vegan japanese curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Use 100 g of eggplant.
- Prepare 150 g of potato.
- Take 1/2 of carrot (or 1 small carrot).
- Get 1 of medium tomato.
- Use 1/2 of medium onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 of large okura.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 170 g of extra firm tofu.
- Get of parsley (optional).
- Use of cooked rice.
Steps to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Place the sliced tofu to the baking tray and bake them for 25 minutes..
- Chop the ginger and garlic. Slice onion..
- Heat the pot over low to medium heat. Spread the olive oil. Once the pan has heated, add ginger, garlic, and onion. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Peel the carrot. Chop the eggplant, potato, peeled carrot, and tomato into bite-size pieces as shown in this picture..
- Add the eggplant, potato, carrot, and tomato to the pot. Add the baked tofu, vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and salt. Cover and boil for 15 minutes..
- Wash okra and cut off the stem. Peel off the streaks near the heather. By peeling off this torso, you can eat the okra's head part deliciously..
- Boil the water. Once the water has boiled, add 1/2 tsp of salt. Add the okura and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. (If you use small okura, boil for only 2 minutes.).
- Drain the okura and set aside. Garnish the curry with cooked rice, parsley and boiled okura. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Japanese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.