Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe. To cook fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- You need of Yellow Kroeung Curry Paste.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 4 of lemongrass stalks, rough ends removed.
- Prepare 2 of Kafir Lime leaves OR 1/2 teaspoon lime zest and 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger or galangel root (or more to taste).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of fish sauce (nam pla).
- Take 1 teaspoon of tamari (or tamari soy sauce).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup (instead of sugar).
- Take 1 of fresh chilli or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional – to taste).
- Get of Curry.
- Use 1 (400 g) of tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 400 g of white fish, such as cod, haddock, pollock or sea bream (tofu/tempeh for the vegan option).
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Use 150 g of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Get 1 handful of fresh coriander or basil.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilli (optional – for garnish).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Lay out ingredients for curry paste and prepare the food processor.
- Roughly chop onion, garlic, ginger and lemongrass and combine in the food processor.
- Add kafir line leaves (or lime house and zest), turmeric, fish sauce, tamarind and maple syrup and blend until the paste is smooth.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and add red pepper, cut in strips. (If you are making a vegetarian version add baby corn and green beans). Stir fry until vegetables soften but are not completely cooked..
- Transfer the vegetables to a pan. Add coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a simmer..
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Add spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes until done..
- Serve with chopped coriander and/ fresh chilli as garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.