Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken In Thick Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken In Thick Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken In Thick Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken in thick gravy recipe. To cook spicy chicken in thick gravy you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken In Thick Gravy:
- Take 1 number of chicken cut into pieces.
- Provide 1 number of onion large.
- Provide 4 2 numbers of potato cut into pieces.
- Use 4 tablespoons of masala meat powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of tumeric powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 strip of curry leaves.
- Prepare number of aniseed cinnamon , stick , cloves.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Get 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken In Thick Gravy:
- Wash the cut up chicken, drain off excess water if any, add in the ginger and garlic paste, turmeric and salt and leave it aside..
- In a big heated wok, pour in the oil and once you know its hot enough, put in the cut onion, cloves, cinnamon sticks and aniseeds and stir fry.
- Once the onion is soggy and the spices turn colour, add in the marinated chicken together with the potato. Add in 2 cups of water, give it a good stir and cover to let it cook for at least 15 mins..
- Remove the cover, add in salt, meat masala and chilli powder and stir until all the powder a completely mixed with the chicken. Cover for about another 5 minutes. Make sure that the gravy thickens before switching off the heat..
- The spicy chicken gravy can be served with naan, chappathi, pratha or rice..
If you find this Spicy Chicken In Thick Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.