Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To cook fish curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- Prepare 7 pieces of rohu fish.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2-3 Cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Marinate the fish and fry from both the sides.
- Remove from the pan and temper Cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook till raw smell disappears.
- Now add onion and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato.
- Add cumin-coriander powder and mix well.
- Add water and simmer adding fish.
- Add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.