Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chicken curry recipe. To cook mango chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango chicken Curry:
- Take 2 of mango pulp.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk agar nahi hai tu 1 cup yoghurt use kar lain.
- You need 500 gram of chicken boneless.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 TBS of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt you're taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Use Tsp of red pepper.
- Take Tsp of curry powder.
Instructions to make Mango chicken Curry:
- Ginger garlic ki paste bana lain.
- Mango ko kaat kar grand kar lain.
- Phir coconut ya dahi milk mango main add karein or grand kar lain.
- Phir oil main onion ko Satie karein.
- Phir ginger garlic paste ko satie karin.
- Is ke baad Curry powder add karein.
- Phir red chilli or haldi add karein.
- Phir salt add karein.
- Or bhone lain is ke baad chicken ko add karein or achi trha colour Chang anay take bhone lain.
- Jub chicken ka colour chang ho jaein tu coconut or mango sauce wala batter add kar dain.
- Phir is ko is batter dal kar pakka lain 5 minute ke baad is main thora sa water add karein mazed 2 mint palaeontologist.
- Phir jub redy ho jaein tu Whit rice ke sath ya phir tanduri roti ke sath serve karein.
If you find this Mango chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.