Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mocha er tadkari recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mocha er tadkari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mocha er tadkari recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mocha er tadkari recipe. To make mocha er tadkari you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mocha er tadkari:
- Prepare For of curry-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Potato , peeled and cubed.
- You need 100 gms of lentils or chola soaked overnight.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Use For of making mocha–.
- Get 1 big of Mocha.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
Steps to make Mocha er tadkari:
- After the mocha flowers are cleaned and chopped into small pieces, you have to keep it submerged in water along with salt and turmeric. Pressure-cook the mocha along with the water, salt and turmeric for 15 mins. If you were using an Indian pressure cooker, it would mean 2-3 whistles..
- In the mean time, heat the mustard oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds, bay leaf and cinnamon stick. Once the seeds splutter and you get the toasted aroma of the spices, add the potato cubes. Add salt and turmeric and fry the potatoes for 2-3 mins. Add the ginger and fry for 2-3 mins. Then goes the coconut and fried for another 2-3 mins. By this time the potatoes start to look golden brown..
- In a bowl take ½ cup water and add the cumin, coriander and red chilli powder. Mix well. Add it to the potatoes along with the tomato paste. Mix well and cook on a low flame. If required ¼ cup of water can be added. Now drain the boiled mocha and add it to the potatoes. Add salt and sugar to taste and mix everything well. The curry is dry, so you should wait for it to come together and continue to cook on a low flame..
- Once done, remove from heat and add garam masala and ghee. Mix well. Serve along side white rice. You can sprinkle lemon juice for taste..
If you find this Mocha er tadkari recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.