Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghost Chilli Mutton Chop Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghost Chilli Mutton Chop Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghost chilli mutton chop curry recipe. To cook ghost chilli mutton chop curry you need 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ghost Chilli Mutton Chop Curry:
- You need 500 gm of mutton chops.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take of Ingredients for marination(grind all the masalas into a small paste).
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Take as needed of onion paste.
- Prepare as needed of spice mix powder.
- Provide of Ingredients for onion paste.
- Provide 1 of ghost chilli(bhoot jholokia)soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Use 200 gm of onion, finely sliced and deep fried to golden brown.
- Take 2 of & 1/2 tsp yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 tsp garlic paste.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp raw papaya paste.
- Provide 1 of small green chilli.
- Provide of Ingredients for spice mix powder (dry roasted and grinded to a fine powder).
- Take 2 of black cardamom.
- You need 4 of green cardamom.
- Provide 2 of " cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- You need 3 of petals star anise.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of aniseed.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
Steps to make Ghost Chilli Mutton Chop Curry:
- Marinate the mutton chops in the marinademix for 5-6 hours or overnight preferably..
- In a heavy bottomed non stick panheat oil.Add tomato paste and kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute on low heat for a minute..
- Add the chops along with the marinade;saute till the oil starts to separate..
- Add water and salt..
- Cover with a tight fitted lid and let cook on simmer till the oil floats on top and the chops are cooked through and tender..
- Add garam masala powder and stir through..
- Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Ghost Chilli Mutton Chop Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.