Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. To cook red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree you need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Use 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Provide 2 of red peppers.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Use 180 g of baby corns.
- Use of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- Get 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Get 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- You need 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- Provide 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- You need 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- You need of Rice of your choice.
- Get of Coriander.
- Take of Lime.
- Provide of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Use of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Steps to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.