Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook coconut thai chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Thai Chicken curry:
- Get 1 kg of chicken clean and washed.
- You need of Marination.
- Take 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger/garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take of For gravy.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- Take 1 tin of (real thai) coconut milk.
- Provide 1 bottle of (real thai) thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of jaggery/ tamarind paste.
- Use 200 gm of amul fresh cream.
- Get 1 of ginger grated.
- You need 3-4 of kafir lime leaves(optinal).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Grated coconut for garnish.
Steps to make Coconut Thai Chicken curry:
- Mix all the above ingredients and marinate chicken pieces in this mixture for 2 hrs..
- Heat oil in pan and add the chicken pieces.. cook for a while. When done Remove & keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, red curry paste, amul cream & imli/ jaggery paste. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat a non stick kadhai.When oil is heated add ginger & lime leaves. Cook for few seconds.add the coconut paste. Add the cooked chicken pieces. Simmer the gravy for few minutes until oil floats on top. Chk for salt..
- Garnish with grated coconut.
- Serve hot with malabari parathas.
If you find this Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.