Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soup recipe. To make curry soup you need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Soup:
- Get of For the soup:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 of Apple.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- Use 600 ml of Water.
- Provide of Vegetables:.
- You need 4 of pieces Chicken.
- Use 4 of Potatoes, small.
- Provide 1 of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Provide 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- Provide 8 of Baby corn.
- Provide 16 of Green beans.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Steps to make Curry Soup:
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
If you find this Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.