Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Radish curry (Mooli ki sabji) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Radish curry (Mooli ki sabji) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato radish curry (mooli ki sabji) recipe. To cook tomato radish curry (mooli ki sabji) you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Radish curry (Mooli ki sabji):
- Take 1 of Radish.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Besan (chana dal flour).
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tumeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 5 of – 6 curry leaves.
- Take of oil.
- Get pinch of hing.
Steps to make Tomato Radish curry (Mooli ki sabji):
- Clean and peel the skin of radish,cut into small pieces.Dice the tomatoes into small pieces. Heat oil in sauce pan,add 1/2 tsp of jeera,1/2 tsp of mustard seeds,hing,curry leaves.Add tomatoes to it and mix well.cook for 5 mins.Add radish,salt,turmeric and chilli powder,allow it cook till it is soft..
- Mix besan with little salt and chilli powder and pour water and make into smooth paste.
- Add this mixture to cooked radish and mix well.cook it till it becomes dry..
- Remove from flame and serve it hot and fresh with rice and chapati..
If you find this Tomato Radish curry (Mooli ki sabji) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.