Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely choose many food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg poha recipe. You can have mix veg poha using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix veg poha:
- Use 1 cup of washed poha.
- Prepare 1 of potato boiled cut in cubes.
- Use 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Get 2-3 of red chilli.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel Seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 pinch of Asofetida.
- Prepare as needed of Pomegranate seeds & sev to garnish.
Instructions to make Mix veg poha:
- Take poha in a large strainer.Wash it 1-2 times by gently swifting them with your fingers under running water. Drain the excess water through a strainer. Sprinkle salt and sugar over it, mix/toss well and keep aside..
- Heat 2-tablespoons oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds; when they start to splutter, add cumin seeds, green chilies, curry leaves, peanuts,chana dal and a pinch of asafoetida. Allow them to sizzle until chilies turn crisp for approx. 30-40 seconds..
- Add chopped onions and sauté until onions turn translucent.Add potatoes..
- Mix well and cook covered until potatoes turn tender. This will take around 3-4 minutes.Add all veggies.
- Add turmeric, fennel,salt, soaked poha. Mix well. Cook for 2-3 mins Add lemon juice, coriander leaves chopped, sev & pomegranate seeds to garnish.
If you find this Mix veg poha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.