Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can cook fish curry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Curry:
- You need 200 gram of gram Fish.
- Use of Mustard oil for deep fry.
- Get 50 gms of onion paste.
- Take 20 gms of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 30 gms of tomatoes puree.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri lal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Whole Garam Masala.
- Use 1 of coriander.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Provide of Sugar.
Steps to make Fish Curry:
- Marinate the fish with little bit of turmeric powder and salt.
- Now deepfry the fish and keep it aside.
- Take a kadai and put mustard oil and put bay leaf and whole Garam Masala and saute it.
- Then put onion paste and cook them..
- Then add ginger garlic powder and cook them..
- Now put tomato puree and some sugar..
- Stir for some time and make a spices mixture of coriander powder red chilli powder Garam Masala powder turmeric powder and mix it in a bowl with some water and put it in the kadai.
- Then add salt and let it simmer for some time..
- Add fish on it and gently mix it..
- And garnish with corrinder and steam rice and serve hot..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.