Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken kofta curry:
- Prepare of For kofta:-.
- Take 500 gm of Chicken keema,.
- Use to taste of black pepper powder,.
- Use to taste of salt,..
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste,.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Oil,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of jeera,.
- Prepare 1 of Onion,.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger,.
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Get to taste of ,haldi,.
- Get to taste of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ,jeera powder,.
- You need to taste of garam masala powder,,.
- Prepare to taste of lal mirch powder,,.
- Take as needed of hara dhaniya.
- Get of For curry:–.
Instructions to make Chicken kofta curry:
- Kofta banane ke lie keeme ko mixer me paste karle.keeme me namak,pepper powder,ginger garlic paste,vinegar milae… Uske chote ball banakar ubalte hue pani me balls ko steam kar le…
- Ab Gravy ke lie kadai me oil dale, oil me gota jeera, tejpata dale, onion ginger garlic paste dale,haldi,dhania powder, jeera powder, namak milae,lal mirch powder Thora pani dale.. ubalne de.. uske baad kofto ko dale..hare dhanie, se garnish karein….
If you find this Chicken kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.