Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. You can cook indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Use 200 g of Paneer.
- Provide 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- You need 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Get 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- Prepare 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- You need 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Take of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide of [Aromatics].
- Get 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 2 pc of Star Anise.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- You need of [Sauce].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- Provide 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Take as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.