Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese curry chicken (kare) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese curry chicken (kare) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese curry chicken (kare) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry chicken (kare) recipe. To make japanese curry chicken (kare) you need 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese curry chicken (kare):
- Get of Japanese curry paste.
- Use 50 gm of orange marmelade.
- Get 200 gm of tomatoes puré.
- Prepare 100 gm of madras curry powder.
- Prepare 2 stalks of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 dl of dark mushrooms soya sauce.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 100 gm of Tarragon.
- Get 200 gm of potatoes slices.
- Get 200 gm of carrots chunk.
- You need 3 of round tomatoes (slice to 4 pcs each).
- Get 300 gm of chicken filé (dice).
- Prepare 200 gm of yellow onion puré.
- Provide 4 of Green apple (slice to small dices).
- Get 500 ml of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 dl of tapioca powder (mixed with 0.5dl water).
Instructions to make Japanese curry chicken (kare):
- Mixed well the curry paste ingredients in a bowl. Heat up the pot, pour in 3 Table spoon of cooking oil. Add the ready mixed curry paste and stir around 5 to 8 min until smells aroma..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients accept water. Stir well and cook awhile around 10min then pour in the water, let it boiled. After boiled turn to lower heat and let it cook for another 15min. Last step pour in the ready tapioca powder, stir well until the texture become creamy then is ready to served..
If you find this Japanese curry chicken (kare) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.