Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. You can cook mutton curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton curry:
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 pc of onion big.
- Get 2 pc of tomato medium.
- Provide 4 pc of green chillies.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare leaves of Mint.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 kg of mutton.
- You need 2 of ” cinnamon.
- Take 3 of cardamom.
- Get 6 of clove.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mutton masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Get of Water as required.
Steps to make Mutton curry:
- Heat the pressure cooker pour oil, cardamom,cinnamon,clove,onion and sprinkle some salt to make the onion to cook fast..
- Add ginger garlic paste,green chilli,coriander and mint leaves cook till the raw smell is gone and the onion turn golden brown..
- Now add the tomato cook it till become mashy then add mutton and masala powders saute till the oil is seperated..
- Add lemon juice and water, before closing the lid check the taste if require add more salt.pressure cook it for 4-5 whistle and cook in low flame for 10mins-15mins..
- The curry is ready to serve:).
If you find this Mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.