Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish and Raw Mango curry in Coconut based gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish and Raw Mango curry in Coconut based gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish and Raw Mango curry in Coconut based gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and raw mango curry in coconut based gravy recipe. You can cook fish and raw mango curry in coconut based gravy using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish and Raw Mango curry in Coconut based gravy:
- Provide 3 of Raw Mangoes.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Fish.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Tumeric.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of Chopped Ginger.
- Provide 5 of slit green chillies.
- Get 250 grams of Small Onion.
- Prepare 7 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Fish and Raw Mango curry in Coconut based gravy:
- Cut the mangoes into long pieces and keep it aside..
- Mix the mangoes, fish, ginger, green chillies, half of the small onions and tumeric with two tablespoon of oil..
- Pour in the 4 cups of 2nd Coconut milk..
- Mix and keep on the flame and start cooking. Add the red chilli powder and coriander. Cover it with a lid until the mangoes and fish is being cooked..
- Once its cooked, add the 1st Coconut milk and bring to boil. Take it off the flame and keep it aside. Add salt to taste..
- Now heat 3 tablespoon of oil in another pan and cook the remaining onions. Pour it over the curry..
- Serve hot with white rice..
If you find this Fish and Raw Mango curry in Coconut based gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.