Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To cook fish curry you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry:
- Get 1/2 Kilogram of Fish.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shallot (small onion).
- Provide 2 of Tomato.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Tamarind Juice.
- Take 1 Cup of Coconut Grated.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Fennel Seed.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of coriander seed.
- Use 2 of Red Chilli.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of cumin.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Pepper.
- Provide 6 Tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of mustard Seed.
- Take 1 of curry Leaf Stalk.
- Use To Taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 Cup of water.
Steps to make Fish Curry:
- Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin, pepper, fennel seed and saute for a few seconds..
- Add shallots, tomatoes, grated coconut, turmeric powder and saute for a few minutes. Then allow it to cool and grind the mixture into a paste..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. After it splutters, add curry leaves, ground paste, tamarind juice, salt, water and washed fish..
- Close the lid and cook till the curry becomes thick and make sure whether the fish is cooked before you turn off the heat. Serve the curry with plain rice. It also tastes good with idly and dosa..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.