Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken wings curry recipe. You can cook simple chicken wings curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken Wings Curry:
- Provide 1 of kilo chicken wings "wash".
- You need 1 of bulb onion chopped.
- Take of I bulb garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 of Ginger M. Chopped.
- Provide 4 of medium carroTs "Large Dice".
- Provide 4 of medium potato "Large Dice".
- Take 6 slice of squash "Large Dice".
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use To taste of Pepper corn "cracked".
- Get 50 g of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk evap.
- Get 120 g of Mccormick curry powder.
- You need of I cup of water.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Wings Curry:
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper fo 10-15 minutes..
- Saute ginger,garlic,onion in oil add chicken,salt and pepper to taste.cooked for 5 mins.
- Add carrots,potato and squash cooked for 5 minutes.
- Get a bowl add coconut powder, milk and curry powder depends on you if you put all the curry powder and add 1 cup of water mix well.
- Add to the pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes after 10 minutes add milk simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.