Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Potato Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Potato Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the potato curry. recipe. You can have the potato curry. using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Potato Curry.:
- Provide 5 of Washed and Diced Potatoes.
- Provide 2 medium of Onion Paste. (Freshly Blended).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Pounded Fresh.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Pounded Fresh.
- Provide 1/4 piece of Cinnamon.
- Provide 3 medium of Tomatoes Freshly Made Paste.
- Take 1/3 of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Use 1 of Salt as Per Taste.
- Prepare 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 2 cup of Water.
- Get of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Whole Black Pepper.
- Provide 4 of Cloves.
- Get 3 of Whole Green Cardamoms.
Steps to make The Potato Curry.:
- Heat oil in a vessel and wait till it heats up..
- Add in the curry leaves and let it splutter for a moment, then add the cinnamon stick and onion paste along with Ginger and garlic paste and cook till the color changes to light brown and the oil starts separating from the pastes..
- Add tomato paste and cook till the pastes are nicely amalgamated. Cook further till the pastes start sticking to the vessel..
- Make the Garam Masala by blitzing the contents under the Garam Masala list above in the ingredients. Keep it aside..
- After the paste's in the vessel starts sticking to the bottom add salt, turmeric, red chili powder and the garam masala and stir..
- After the aromas start filling the kitchen (in a minute) add the diced potatoes. And stir well. Add 2 cups of water, turn the gas heat to medium and close the lid and let it cook for 15-30 mins. Keep checking every 5 minutes..
- As soon as the potatoes are cooked you can switch off the gas, or cook till you get the desired consistency..
- Finally just before cooking, add the chopped fresh coriander and Serve!.
- Indian Potato Curry can be had with Chapati or Roti (Indian Bread) or simply with Rice or any bread that is available in your Country..
- It's a hearty dish, which can be eaten for breakfast as well as lunch or dinner!.
- Happy Cooking!!! :).
If you find this The Potato Curry. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.