Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- You need 250 gm of boneless chicken.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Take of For masala gravy.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tspn red chilli pd.
- You need Half of tspn turmeric pd.
- Use Half of tbpsn coriander pd.
- Use 5 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare stick of Small cinamon.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 1 of green cardamom.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbspn of oil.
- Provide of Few Coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1 of .
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Clean the chicken.. in a mixer grind the masala listed for gravy wth water.
- In a pan add oil den add bay leaf, onion let it get brown den add chicken n saute till the water gets absorbed.
- Then add grinded masala, chopped tomato n salt cook till d masala leaves oil. Den add water cook till chicken gets soft n garnish with coriander.
- Tip: cook d masala in low flame for 10min as d masala has everything so it shud b nicely roasted for d great taste.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.