Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry spicy curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry spicy curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry Spicy curry:
- Use 25 nos of prawn (peel and clean).
- You need 1 of onion chopped into fine.
- Take 3 of tomato.
- You need 2 of green chilli split into two.
- You need 1 of brinjal cut into cubes.
- Provide 1/2 of drumstick cut into pieces.
- Use 1 of potato cut into cubes.
- Use 4 of raw mango pieces.
- Provide 5 of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 200 ml of tamarind juice with 10 g tamarind.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of For seasoning.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Take 50 ml of cooking oil.
- Take leaves of Curry and coriander.
Steps to make Prawn curry Spicy curry:
- Make a juice with tomato and garlic and mix it with tamarind juice.
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard onion brinjal prawn potato.
- Add all the spices.
- Then add the juice and add drumstick with required salt allow to boil once boil keep it in a sim manner till the raw smell goes and get cooked.
- Finally add raw mango allow to boil for few minutes and then garnish with curry and coriander leaves.
If you find this Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.