Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bombay duck curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay duck curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay duck curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay duck curry recipe. You can have bombay duck curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay duck curry:
- Take 300 gm of Bombay duck.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes cut lengthwise.
- You need 1 cup of paste of onion ginger garlic and tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Bombay duck curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add masala paste and saute well till it is soft.
- Add the Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the fish and cook on medium heat.
- Flip the fish and add red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Bombay duck curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.