Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style spicy chicken curry recipe. To cook kerala style spicy chicken curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Get 500 g of Chicken.
- Use 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare For of Spices:.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Fennel.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2-3 of Cloves.
- Take 2 of Cardamoms.
- Get 2 of Red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 50 gms of Chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Prepare 200 gms of shallots.
- Take 2 of tomato (pureed).
- Get 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of Curry leaves.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get As required of Water to adjust the gravy consistency.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Roast whole spices like red chillies, pepper, fennel, cumin and coriander. Roast grated coconut. Grind all the roasted ingredients without adding much water. Keep it aside..
- Heat coconut oil. Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies. Add sliced shallots. Saute well..
- Add tomato puree. Once everything is cooked, add marinated chicken pieces (keep the chicken marinated with turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and one tablespoon vinegar)..
- Cook the chicken. Don't add any water..
- Once it is half done, add the prepared masala paste..
- Add water as per desired consistency. Bring to boil. Add curry leaves and coriander leaves..
- Close it with a lid and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add crushed kasuri methi (it is optional). I used it as everyone at home likes the flavour..
If you find this Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.