Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 recipe. You can have 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- Take 500 gm of Cleaned, de-veined and tail removed king prawns.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 5 of small green chilies sliced finely.
- Take 3 of big green chilies slit open vertically or used whole.
- Take 1 of small onion 2 tsp salt (to taste) 2 tbsp ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder 1 tsp red chili powder (to taste).
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder (all spice) 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of beaten yogurt 4 tomatoes chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Prepare of Sliced ginger and chopped coriander for garnish.
- Provide of Chat masala for topping.
Steps to make 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- In a bowl toss prawns with 1/2 tsp of salt and turmeric powder. Grill these prawns in butter at high flame for 1 min. (not more) and set aside in a bowl. In a wok or frying pan, add 1 tbsp of ghee/butter and add onion, garlic and small green chilies. Fry them until they turn golden brown..
- Add in chopped tomatoes along with salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder. Mix and cover the wok/pan with a lid and reduce the flame to low. Allow the tomatoes to soften up. (you can use an immersion blender if the tomatoes don't soften up properly) It'll take about 15 mins..
- When the tomatoes have softened up to form a uniform curry base, add whole green chilies, yogurt and garam masala powder. Cook the masala for 5 mins. Throw in the prawns and cover the wok. Cook for 4 mins max. Turn off flame, sprinkle some chopped coriander, ginger strips, some more green chilies and some chat masala powder. Serve hot with naan, chapati or paratha..
If you find this 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.