Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutter-Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutter-Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutter-paneer curry recipe. You can have mutter-paneer curry using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutter-Paneer Curry:
- Take of for onion-tomato puree:..
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 of to matoes finely chopped.
- Get 4 of cashews.
- Prepare of other ingredients:.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick dalchini.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water add to adjust consistency.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas fresh.
- Prepare 200 grams of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use as needed of few coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Mutter-Paneer Curry:
- Firstly in a large kadhai take oil and add chopped onions, ginger and garlic. saute on medium flame till onions turns slightly golden brown..
- Further add chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft. finally, add few cashews and blend to smooth paste..
- Firstly, in the same kadai add oil. further add jeera, cinnamon and bay leaf..
- Add chilli powder and turmeric directly to oil. now added blended onion – tomato paste and fry..
- Additionally add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, sugar and salt and fry. furthermore, add 1 cup of water add 2 tbsp of curd and mix..
- Further add peas and add paneer cubes. cover and simmer for 10 minutes. finally, add crushed methi and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with rice or Chapatis..
If you find this Mutter-Paneer Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.