Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Duck Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Duck Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Duck Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy duck curry recipe. You can have spicy duck curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Duck Curry:
- Use of For marination:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Duck (cut into medium sized pieces & fat removed).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For Gravy:.
- Provide 1.5 cup of chopped Onion.
- Take 2-3 of dried Red chillies.
- Take 1 of sliced Tomato.
- Take 8-10 of Green chillies.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chopped Ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chopped Garlic.
- Get 2 cup of light Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Use 3 teaspoon of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
Steps to make Spicy Duck Curry:
- Wash the duck pieces well, soak this in a bit of salt for sometime & then squeeze out the excess water & drain it. Applying salt while cleaning helps to open the pores & helps to clean properly..
- Marinate the cleaned duck pieces using the ingredients mentioned in "for marination" section..
- Heat a pan, pour coconut oil & ghee. Add mustard seeds, stir for sometime & add onions, wait till it becomes light brown then add dried red chilli, ginger garlic & saute for sometime..
- Now add green chillies, tomatoes & stir..
- Add the marinated duck pieces, salt to taste & cover pan. Cook over low flame for 30-40 minutes till duck is half done..
- Now add turmeric, coriander & red chilli powder, garam masala into light coconut milk & mix well..
- Pour this milk mixture into duck curry. Lower heat & simmer gently till duck is fully cooked & cover with lid..
- When gravy has thickened add the heavy coconut milk, stir. Cook for sometime & take it off from gas..
- Your Spicy Duck curry is ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Duck Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.