Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer methi aloo curry recipe. You can have paneer methi aloo curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of Methi Leaves (Fenugreek leaves) – roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Potato – medium, peeled and diced.
- Get 1 cup of Paneer Cubes (Shallow Fried).
- Get 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sabzi Masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Degi Mirch.
- You need 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream (Malai).
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare as required of water.
Steps to make Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, saute for a minute..
- Add methi leaves and mix well. Saute for a few minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Now add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste. Cook for a minute until they start to smell fragrant..
- Add tomato puree and mix well. Cook for a minute on medium flame..
- Add coriander, degi chili powder, turmeric, sabzi masala, and asafoetida. Cook till oil gets separated..
- Add water and mix well. Now add malai and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add sugar and salt to it. Mix well. Now add the potato and cook covered for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add paneer and cook covered for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.