Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. To make indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry you need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Take 200 g of Paneer.
- Take 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Provide 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- You need 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Provide 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Take of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of [Aromatics].
- Use 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Provide 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Take 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Prepare of [Sauce].
- Use 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- Use 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- You need as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.