Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal curry recipe. To cook chana dal curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana dal curry:
- Get 1 of . Chana dal – 2 cup.
- Get 2 of . Tomato – 3 medium.
- You need 3 of . Garlic cloves – 5 chopped.
- Provide 4 of . Ginger – 1 inch chopped.
- Get 5 of . Greenchilli – 2.
- Provide 6 of . Onions – 2.
- Provide 7 of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn.
- Provide 8 of . Coriander powder – 1 tspn.
- You need 9 of . Red chilli powder – 1 tspn.
- Take 10 of . Oil – 2 tbspn.
- You need 11 of . Coriander leaves.
- Provide 12 of . Salt to taste.
- Prepare 13 of . Water.
Instructions to make Chana dal curry:
- Soak chana dal for about 30 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, ginger, greenchilli and salt to blender..
- Make a puree out of it. In a non stick pressure cooker, heat oil and add onion, saute till they turn golden brown colour..
- Add the soaked chana dal and salt, saute for 4 minutes. Add turmeric powder and saute it for another 4 minutes..
- Add the tomato puree and greenchilli. Add 1/4 cup water, coriander powder and red chilli powder..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook till 4 – 5 whistle..
- Once the whistle are done, simmer the dal for 15 minutes..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot with steamed rice or chapathi. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chana dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.