Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- You need 300 gms of medium sized prawns.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut paste.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of cardamoms.
- Provide 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Get 4-5 of cashewnuts.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide 2-3 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Clean and devein prawns.Smear little salt and turmeric and let it rest for 10 minutes. Heat oil in a wok and lightly fry the prawns..
- Make a paste of 1/2 coconut and pour 1 cup hot water in it.Strain the milk from the paste.Make a paste of 1 onion,3-4 cashewnuts,1 tbsp curd.Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree..
- Add ghee to the remaining oil. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala. When they splutter, add the ground masala,turmeric, red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Toss till oil leaves sides.Add the prawns and toss well.Add coconut milk and bring to boil for 5 minutes.Overcooking will harden the prawns.Add 1 tsp coconut paste to thicken the gravy.When the gravy is thick,add garam masala and slit green chillies.Serve with rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.