Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Red curry squash soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red curry squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry squash soup recipe. You can have red curry squash soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red curry squash soup:
- Use 2 of red curry squash, seeded, peeled and cut into 1" cubes.
- You need 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, thinly minced.
- Take 1 of thumb of ginger, grated.
- Take 1 can of light coconut milk.
- Use 1 can of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of concentrate chicken broth (I've used Bovril brand).
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Red curry squash soup:
- In a large bowl, add the squash cubes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well and display on cooking sheet. Cook in preheated oven at 400° till tender (approx 20min)..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive in a pot at mid-high. Add in the onion and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add the ginger and cook for another minute. Then turn off the heat..
- Add in the pot the cooked squash cubes, the coconut milk and the red curry paste. Mash together with hand blender till smooth. Add water little by little while still using the hand blender till desired consistency..
- Correct the seasoning if needed and reheat 5 minutes at med-low heat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Red curry squash soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.