Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mango and Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango and chicken curry recipe. To make mango and chicken curry you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Take 3 of chicken breasts chopped up.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mango powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Chopped up fresh coriander.
- Get 1 of green mango (get one which isn’t too ripe).
- You need 1 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- You need 3 cloves of fresh chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink salt.
Steps to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Put a pan on the stove on medium heat, add a teaspoon of ghee and start to brown off the chicken. After about 5 minutes add the salt and all the spices – cook off for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, stir well and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with rice or quinoa. We cooked some quinoa and served with that, and some fat free Greek yogurt – yum!.
If you find this Mango and Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.