Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer bhurji curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer bhurji curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer bhurji curry recipe. To make paneer bhurji curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer bhurji curry:
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 1 of tej patta.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 2 cup of paneer grated.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kasuri metthi.
- Take as needed of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
Steps to make Paneer bhurji curry:
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat butter and add cumin, bay leaf.saute till the spices turn aromat. further add onion and saute well..
- Also add ginger garlic paste and continue to saute. additionally add tomato and saute. saute till the tomatoes turn soft and mushy..
- Now mash well with potato masher or blend smooth. furthermore add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. saute on low flame for a minute..
- Add water and mix well adjusting consistency. stir well and get to boil. further add grated paneer mix well, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add garam masala, kasuri methi and coriander leaves. mix well. finally, serve paneer bhurji gravy recipe.
If you find this Paneer bhurji curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.