Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken curry recipe. To cook creamy chicken curry you only need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 of .Salt 1/2 tbs.
- You need 2 of .White peppercorns 1/2 tbs.
- Prepare 3 of .Coriander seeds, dry-fried 1/2 tbs.
- Use 4 of .Cumin seeds,dry-fried 1/4 tbs.
- Get 5 of .Red dried big chillies,seedless,sliced and soaked 5.
- Take 6 of .Kaffir lime skin, sliced 1/2 tbs.
- Get 7 of .Galangal(Kha),chopped 1 1/2 tbs.
- Use 8 of .Lemongrass,thinly sliced 2 tbs.
- Take 9 of .Coriander root,sliced 1 tbs.
- Use 10 of .Garlic,chopped 3 tbs.
- Take 11 of .Shallots,chopped 2 tbs.
- Use 12 of .Shrimp paste 1 teaspoon.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Use 1 of .Coconut cream 1 cup.
- You need 2 of .Chicken,sliced bited-size 150 g.
- Take 3 of .Coconut milk(1tbs coconut cream+water) 1/2 cup.
- Get 4 of .Kaffir lime leave,shredded 1.
- Provide 5 of .Red spur chillies,diagonally sliced 1/2.
- Provide of Decoration ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of .Kaffir lime leaf,thinly slices 1.
- Get 2 of .Red spur chillies,thinly sliced 1/2.
- Take of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- You need 1 of .Fish sauce 2 tbs.
Instructions to make Creamy chicken curry:
- Curry paste method 1.1In a mortar, pound all curry paste ingredients until finely smooth. 1.2If using food processor,blend all curry paste ingredients and half of coconut cream until smooth..
- Curry method 2.1Heat 1/2cup of coconut cream in a wok for 2-3 minutes until boiling. Add curry paste and stir until fragrance over medium heat. 2.2Gradually pour the rest of coconut cream and simmer over low heat. Occasionally stir the mixture until oily. 2.3Add chicken and simmer until tender and cooked. 2.4Then add seasoning mixture ingredients,coconut milk. 2.5When boiling again,add Red spur chillies and kaffir lime leaves. Lift from heat. Serve warm with rice..
- Remark *Coconut milk 1/2cup =coconut cream 1tbs+water.
- Serving recommendation:1.Sprinkle fine kaffir lime leaves and Red spur chillies on top of the curry. 2.Always serve the curry onto the plate or narrow bowl..
If you find this Creamy chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.