Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green curry with tofu recipe. You can have spicy green curry with tofu using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- Use 1 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Curry Paste.
- Use 3 Cups of Japanese Eggplant (Cut into 1in pieces).
- Get 1 Cup of Shelled Edamame.
- Get 1 Cup of Canned Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained).
- Use 3 Cups of Green Beans (Trimmed and Halved).
- Use 2-12 oz of Blocks Firm Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- Provide 2.5 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Use 4 of Red Thai Chili Peppers (Sliced).
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add the Eggplant, stir well, add 1 Cup water. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until eggplant is just tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the edamame, chickpeas, and green beans. Cover and cook until the green beans are tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce,and chiles. Summer, uncovered, until slightly thickened. About 20 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt. Cook until the curry is thickened. About 10 minutes. Serve topped with Cilantro..
- 679 Calories, 27g protein, 53g carbs (10g fiber), 41 g fat..
If you find this Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.