Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe. To make quick one pot red curry noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick one pot red curry noodle soup:
- Get 50 g of dry noodles.
- Take 25 cl of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 15 cl of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar or coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of red curry paste (or to taste).
- Provide 1 of scallion or 1/2 small onion.
- Get 100 g of vegetables: leafy greens, zucchini, auberg, bean sprouts.
- Provide 25 g of fried tofu or other protein.
- Get of Coriander.
Steps to make Quick one pot red curry noodle soup:
- Chop and fry the scallion whites in some vegetable oil or coconut fat on high heat.
- When starting to brown, add the vegetables (except leafy greens, bean sprouts etc) and stir fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat, add the curry paste and stir fry for a minute or two until fragrant and dissolved in the oil.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles, lower the heat and simmer until done.
- Add the leafy greens and bean sprouts and cook until lightly wilted.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
If you find this Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.