Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) recipe. You can cook the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Prepare 1 of To pressure cook.
- Provide 3/4 cup of masoor dal.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fennel seed powdered.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seed powdered.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 2 of To Garnish.
- Get 1 number of green chilli pepper slitted.
- Get 2 numbers of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tsps of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 number of onions diced.
- Take 2 tsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper ground.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- Use 2 numbers of clove.
- Use 2 numbers of cardamom.
- Get 1 number of cinnamon stick.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Wash the dal. Add the ingredients 1 to pressure cooker. Keep it in medium flame..
- After the first whistle, keep for another 8 minutes in low flame. Switch it off and wait until the full pressure is released..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the garnish..
- First, put the pan on the stove. Pour oil. When hot, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli..
- Saute it until onion turn transparent and soft. Add the Masala mix and stir till the aroma of the masala comes out..
- To it add the tomatoes, stir until it is soft and the juices evapourate..
- Add a pinch of salt. Note that you have already added salt in pressure cooked ingredients. So add salt accordingly..
- To the pressure cooked dal, add the garnish and bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to be served. It goes well with Chapathi/roti/basmati rice..
If you find this The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.