Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai green chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can have thai green chicken curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green chicken curry:
- Provide of Paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander- stalks and leaves.
- Use 1 tbspn of fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce).
- Provide 1 of lime – zest.
- Take 1/2 of lime – juice.
- Prepare 1 of onions.
- Use 1 of spring onion.
- Use 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size piece of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large chilli – I used red but green good too.
- Get 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- You need 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- You need 1 piece of lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- Use of Grind black pepper.
- Take of Curry.
- Use 500 g of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 tin of coconut milk (400 milk).
- Take 1/4 tin of water – use coconut milk tin.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of salt.
- Use of Fresh green veggies – I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do.
- Take of Garnish.
- You need 1 of spring onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli for garnish.
- Use 1 handful of coriander.
- Take of Lime wedge.
- You need of Serve with Jasmin rice.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown..
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10/15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.