Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Use 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- Use 1 of red pepper to taste.
- Take 1 cup of whole milk.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.